Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     

Adding or Removing a Minor


To add a minor run by the English department, simply stop by the department office or Records & Registration and pick up an application for minor/removal of minor. The form may also be found online here. Fill it out with your personal information and the title of your desired minor. Have it signed by the department chair or co-chair and that’s it. All that is left after that is submitting the signed form to Records & Registration.

All minors must be declared at least one semester prior to graduation.

Only one course unit, either required or elective, may be used to satisfy requirements for both a major field and a minor field.

To remove a minor, use the same form and procedure, but noting that you would like to remove the minor.